Saturday, June 13, 2009

When He Grows Up...


As little kids, and even into our teenage years, I think we all remember thinking or saying "When I grow up I'm going to be a...". Well now I find myself thinking about my own little baby. What sport is he going to play if any? What things is he going to take an interest in? Is he going to be a number crunching, logistical super geek like his Dad or a passionate, arts loving, literature buff like his Mom? Maybe both. Maybe neither. All I know is that whatever this little boy of mine decides he wants to do, I will always be one proud mother...unless what he wants to do is sniff glue or hold a Guiness World Record for the most amount of hair plucked out of an individual by a pair of tweezers. My son, "the hairless wonder." It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
J





No comments:

Post a Comment