Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Hair

Hey y'all. It's been a long time since I've posted. I could say that I've had a lot going on because my life is so interesting and exciting; therefore, I simply had no time to fit blog posting in. But...that would be a big fat lie. Tangent: I've always been a little on the...ahem..."thick" side and when me and my sister played together growing up, every time she used the phrase "big fat" before something (i.e. "you're a big fat liar") I pretended to be personal offended by it to guilt her into letting me get my way. What can I say - manipulation works. Sorry Jenny. Okay, tangent over. Back to why I haven't been posting. Basically, I've been lazy. Plus, when you update your Facebook and write Family Newsletters to members of your family who aren't computer savvy enough to regularly follow a blog you get kind of tired of repeating yourself. That's why I'm posting a picture of my new big fat haircut. Then I will send this link in an email to said dinosauric (spell check is telling me this isn't a word but I beg to differ) family members so they can check it out too. Lame, isn't it?

Before...
After

Ken misses the long hair but I no longer miss the time wasted blow drying that thick mane. Besides, it's only hair - it will grow back and in this Texas heat less is more! Maybe you'll be hearing more from me but maybe you won't. That's how I roll.

-J


1 comment: