Thursday, March 10, 2011

Filling up Space

We not only have a lot more square footage now but that means we have a lot of empty wall space. So, since we don't really have the money to spend on artwork, I thought I might try my hand at painting something to put above the bed in the master bedroom and make the wall a little less naked. Russell slept just long enough for me to finish and I'm pretty pleased with the final product.

This picture doesn't quite capture the colors but meh...what can you do? Now all I have to do is sign my name to the bottom and hang it. I'll be sure to post what it looks like above the bed.

-J

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. The painting is beautiful! We have the same problem trying to fill up walls with no $ and since I'm not an artist I used photography. OUr basement still isn't organized...did you and your mom want to come over and organize ours???:)

    ReplyDelete