Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Once More With Feeling

I posted a while back about having multiple miscarriages which is why I have waited quite a while to make the official announcement that I am, indeed, expecting again!  I am greatly relieved that everything is going well, that I am now 21 weeks and that - drum roll please - we are having another BOY!

I was convinced this baby was a girl because this pregnancy felt so different than the last but I was recently shown irrefutable evidence to the contrary and so cannot argue with science haha.  We couldn't be happier, though, and can't wait for the little guy to pop out in 5ish months (Sept 7th is the due date).

I still get quite paranoid at times but am trying to get over the anxiety that something will go terribly wrong.  I wouldn't be able to prevent it even if it did so...here we are...pregnant, emotional and getting "fatter" every week.  Did I ask for this?  Oh ya, I did!  Cheers!

-J     

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane!! How exciting to be 21 weeks with another boy! We'll pray that the remainder of your pregnancy goes well, including delivery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this were a facebook post I would say "like."

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jane- I'm so excited things are going well this pregnancy. I can't wait to meet this little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! My due date is September 9th. Maybe we will be roomies. :)

    ReplyDelete