Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Human EMP

Electronics and me are like oil and water; bleach and ammonia; baking soda and vinegar. I'm sure there are a plethora of other comparisons to be made but the point is this: God thought it would be a great joke to make me a human electro-magnetic pulse. Why? Who knows. What I DO know is that 9 times out of 10 (this instant being that elusive but safe 10%) my dark gift is manifest in blinking blue screens of death on the computer, system failures, electric shocks, viruses, and all manner of mishaps that Ken blames on me for merely looking at an electronic device.

Perhaps one day we will discover a scientific explanation for all of this like my ability to generate electromagnetic forces that I can't yet control or something in my plasma that allows me to emit light energy blasts. Or maybe...those are just character descriptions from X-Men? I guess we'll never know. For now, keep your electronics hidden because who knows when I'll strike next!

1 comment:

  1. Should have bought a Mac... No blue screens, Very few viruses

    Posted from a Mac ;)

    ReplyDelete