Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wrench in the Works


I was doing so well...until the the weekend when I attended a wedding in Edmonton. Then my family was staying at my house until this morning and it was difficult to find healthy, cost effective meals to feed seven kids and seven adults. Boo! Skip to this morning when I stepped onto the scale - it wasn't a pretty sight. In two weeks I have only lost 4 lbs. On Wednesday when I weighed myself, it read that I had lost 6! How can you gain 2 lbs in one weekend?? I am hoping that some of it is water weight and that when I go back to the grindstone...I mean healthy routine and start drinking lots of water again that it will go back down...haha. Let's hope so!

The wedding was beautiful though and I'm so happy we were able to attend. My cousin, Stacey, made one gorgeous bride!
Congratulations Stacey and Ken! You two are going to have a fantastic life together!

-J

3 comments:

  1. I say 4 lbs in 2 weeks is great!! You should be proud of yourself! :) And, I'll bet that those extra 2 lbs your body is holding on to from the weekend will fall off easily and quickly with back to clean eating. Keep up the good work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight loss is such a slooow and painful progress... I'm working on it too! You WILL get there... remember you are 4 pounds closer to your goal... and it probably is water retention... I admire you for doing it right... it may take longer, but I think you'll be more successful in the long run... cheering you on girl! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I didn't feel like doing my work out today but you guys have motivated me to just do it!

    ReplyDelete