Friday, February 12, 2010

Did I Say Countdown?

Umm...so...you know my last post where I said that I would be posting something romantic every day as a countdown to my Anniversary? Well...what I really meant was that I may or may not post something every day. Phew...glad that's cleared up. Anyways, I guess I'll tell you about the first time Ken told me he loved me. It was VERY romantic!

(Jane and Ken cuddling on the couch in comfortable silence until...)

Ken: You know, Jane, I like you a lot. -Long Pause-. One might even say that I love you.

Jane: (Short Pause) Well, one might even say that I love you back.

Ken: Might? I knew I liked you more. -Big smile-.

To this day, he is so proud of himself for that moment. However, although he might have said "I love you" first, I kissed him first and got the ball rolling so there!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment