Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bienvenue Baby Sean


I have a brand new baby nephew: Sean Lloyd Jensen. When I went to the hospital to check up on the little guy, I took one look at my sister, took a double take and thought "Holy crap! She doesn't look like she was hit by a bus at all - not even close to looking like she was hit by a bus! In fact, she looks...good!" I was amazed because after I had Russell, I looked like I had been circle beaten by a bunch of UFC champions, dropped off the side of a building, whereupon, I was impaled by a fence post! The fact that she looked "good" reassured me that perhaps the next time around (yes, I would do it again) might not be as physically taxing. Maybe it would only look like I was mowed down by a Smart Car. We'll see.

Anyways, baby Sean is as perfect as a baby can be and I had to remind myself not to call him Russell which made me want to have another baby to give Russell a cute little brother (or sister) which made me remember how I looked after I gave birth, which made me think better of the idea. Phew! It was a full circle moment. I guess what I'm trying to say is congratulations Jenny and Josh!!

J

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought you were saying that you had just had a second baby and the math in my head was not adding up. It is Jen and Josh however. Yipee. Did their baby come early? Great name! He looks cute. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete