Thursday, March 4, 2010

Idiosyncrasies

I love getting to know more and more about my little guy's personality every day. As of late, his favorite sign of affection is touching his forehead to mine and then shaking his head back and forth so our foreheads rub together. I absolutely love it! Instead of kisses, which would be accompanied by a shower of saliva, I get a forehead massage.

I have also noticed a trend in his food preferences. Squash is the new carrot here at the Conrad house and Russ can't get enough of it. What a weirdling.

His favorite place to sit this week seems to be crouched underneath one of the kitchen chairs where he will then proceed to repeatedly hit his head against the underside of the chair above him while attempting to stand up. Intense whining ensues, wherein I rescue my afflicted son only to repeat the process ten minutes later. I am constantly saving my little dude in distress but that suits me just fine.

I wonder what he'll start doing next week? As long as he doesn't express an intense interest in manhandling the odorous contents of his diaper, I think we'll be just fine (knock on wood and cross your fingers).

J

No comments:

Post a Comment