Monday, March 1, 2010

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

New Beginnings for the Young Women in my ward was on Saturday (I'm the YW President) and I am just so relieved it's over...haha. I had this "bright" idea about a month ago that for the event we could take pictures of the girls/leaders in Wizard of Oz costumes and then superimpose them onto different backgrounds, create a slide show, add some music and audio and that would be that. How hard could it be, right? Little did I know that it would take so much bloody work!!! For the last month it has been like a full time job putting together a 10 minute slide show!! In the end, it turned out pretty well and I received many compliments, which I needed, because I have to believe that all that work was worth it. It is long, so be prepared, but here it is:


J

5 comments:

  1. Great job Jane! That must of been a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing Jane! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY impressive Jane!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some mad skills, Jane! Those are some pretty lucky Young Women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. Great work Jane. Sammy was raving to me on Sunday about how much fun it was to make!

    ReplyDelete